| NATS 4
| NATS For Networks
| NATS 3
About Too Much Media
Too Much Media is a fast-growing Central New Jersey software company that develops and supports affiliate and content management software for Internet businesses, affiliates, and content providers. These products include NATS, CARMA, TubeStudio, and RSSdish.
Too Much Media is based on simple, efficient principles:
This Wiki is intended to give clients comprehensive information about our products, as well as answer basic support questions and problems. If additional help is necessary, please submit a support ticket through our TMM Client Area.
How Can I Submit a Support Request?
- Too Much Media offers support for our existing clients through the TMM Client Area
How Can I Contact Too Much Media?
- You can find our contact information through the Too Much Media Corporate Resources Page.
Too Much Media Wiki News
- NATS4.1 has been officially released! Check out our NATS4.1 Affiliate Area articles or our NATS4 Affiliate Changes articles to see what's changed.
- Interested in NATS? Read the NATS4 Walkthrough.
- Looking for what's new in NATS or CARMA? Check out our Changelogs.
- Having problems? Look for a solution in the NATS Common Errors and the CARMA Common Errors articles.
- TMM Insider Newsletter May 2011
- TMM Insider Newsletter April 2011
- Trying to localize your join options in NATS4 or NATS3? Learn how to Geo-Target Join Options.
- New NATS Biller Documentation: CardFlex, Secure Billing Worldwide Gateway, Clearcard IDV, ElectraCash.
Insider tips from recent issues of the Too Much Media Insider Newsletter
How do I set up a New Biller?
Affiliates can also link to a specific part of your tour. For example, the affiliate can pass the variable, extra_var=1234 to a tour by appending a question mark and the variable assignment to their linkcode:
Learn more about linkcode manipulation in the Deep Linking article.
Customizing Join Forms
You can customize your NATS join form to be displayed in a wide variety of ways by editing your 'join' templates through the Sites Admin. For example, you can choose to display your available join options as radio buttons instead of a drop-down menu, or create a 'join' link rather than a 'join' form. This lets you redirect surfers directly to the biller join page, instead of having to fill out the standard NATS pre-join form.
Learn more about customizing your join forms in the NATS4 Join Page Variables article.