To add Allopass to NATS4, select "Allopass" from the dropdown menu list of billers next to "Setup New Biller". Once selected, click "Add" on the right side of the page to finish adding Allopass.
Note: If you don't see Allopass, put in a support ticket, as you may need an updated version of NATS.
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking the pencil icon next to Allopass labeled, "Edit Allopass Account Info".
- API KEY - (required) this is the api key needed to process transactions with Allopass.
- API Signature - (optional) This is the API signature provided by Allopass.
Note: This biller does not support return on denial for credit card payments, therefore cascades will not work with this biller for credit card processing. Additionally, Credit card processing only supports transactions with the Euro currency.
Note: This biller does not support cancellations, chargebacks, refunds or rebills.
Setting Up at Allopass
To set up a a Site and its join options with Allopass, log into your Allopass account at www.allopass.com and click "My Products". Next, you can create a site with Allopass by clicking "Add a new site" or a new join option when you click "Add a new product". After filling out the URL and category for the site you will be brought back to the Site List where you can view your Site IDs that will be needed to be configured in the Sites Admin. When you add a new product you will be prompted to enter the following fields:
- Product Name: The name of your product (This does not need to be configured in NATS.)
- Purchase URL: This field is not required but can be set to:
Note: The remaining URL fields are required to be configured with Allopass in order for it to function properly with NATS.
If you want to set up a Subscription type product with Allopass, you will need to configure the following field:
- Acknowledgement URL: This the url to which Allopass will post for initial and rebill transactions for Subscription products and must be configured. The url will be the same as the Notfication URL used for One-Time purchases:
<linkdomain> should be set to the linkdomain of your site.
In the Sites admin you can configure your Biller site-specific information by editing the default tour of one of your Sites. Next fill out the information for the following fields:
- ALLOPASS Site ID: The Site ID of your site as configured with Allopass
- ALLOPASS(id:59) Language: The Language to be used for this Site.
Each Product you set up with Allopass will need to be configured as a join option in NATS. NATS only supports the use of One-Time and Subscription based products. You can either set up your Allopass join options as a normal or special join option by clicking on "Set Join Options" or "Set Special Join Options" respectively, next to the Site you wish to configure in the Sites Admin.
- ALLOPASS Pricepoint ID: The Pricepoint ID of your product as provided by Allopass.
- ALLOPASS Amount: The purchase amount of your join option.
- ALLOPASS Product NAME: This the name of the product as you have set it up with Allopass
- ALLOPASS Product ID: The Product ID of your join option as configured with Allopass. (You can view this in the "My Products" section of the Allopass admin.)
Allopass will not send an expiration date for dialer transactions so you will need to set up one the following fields for Special Join Options
- ALLOPASS Active Number: The amount of times the generated Allopass code can be used.
- ALLOPASS Active Period: The number of days the generated Allopass code will be active.