NATS4 Commerce Gate
Please don't test your biller setup with NATS4 Commerce Gate's test account—it won't work correctly.
Set up on Commerce Gate's Website
Use the New Site link on the left side to configure your sites in Commerce Gate's system. Next, go to the My Websites link on the left and click on one of your sites. For each site, enter the following information;
- Callback URL: http://linkdomain/signup/process_commercegate.php
- Callback Type: string
Replace "linkdomain" in the above Callback URL example with your Link Domain. Next, tell them the site will push the member's username and password to the payment page, and ask them to accept the push.
Set up Commerce Gate in NATS
When prompted, fill in the Customer ID number that was provided to you by CommerceGate under the "Account Info" section. If you were not provided with this information, please contact your biller to receive it.
Next, go to the Sites Admin, create or edit a tour, and scroll down to the "Biller Details" section. Enter your Commerce Gate Website ID in the CGATE Website-ID field. You can get your Website ID from the CommerceGate configuration interface-- click on the row for a site and look for the field labeled Website ID. You can enable token value feature by enable "Use token value".
Once you have done this, scroll down to the section labeled "Join Option for this Tour" and click the "Edit Option Details for this tour" icon that corresponds to the join option you wish to use. In the "Biller Code" section on the next page, enter your CGATE Offer-ID and CGATE Package-ID. These can be obtained by going to the "My Website" link on the left side of the Commerce Gate admin. Simply click the row for a site, and the next page will contain a section labeled "Website Offers"; each row in this table will contain a field labeled "Offer ID."
CommerceGate now support token value feature and dynamic pricing (only work for 1 time), you can enable the feature by checking the checkbox "Use token value" and "Enable Dynamic Pricing". If you used the dynamic pricing feature you must select the currency drop down with the currency you wish to used for dynamic pricing.
Commerce Gate also supports Cross Sale transactions through NATS. In order to process cross sale transactions, however, you will first have to set them up with Commerce Gate. Please contact Commerce Gate for assistance with this.
If you are sending a cross sale to another site, go to the "Outgoing Cross Sales" section. Add CGate from the Biller drop-down menu, and click Add New Option. On the next page, you will be prompted to fill in the Title, Description, and Disclaimer for your cross sell option.
You will then need to fill out the Biller Info for your cross sale, which should be provided to you by Commerce Gate. Fill in your Offer-ID, Package-ID, and Ref Code here, and click Save Changes.
If you are receiving the cross sale, go to the "Incoming Cross Sales" section. Add CGate from the Biller drop-down menu and click Add New Option. When prompted, choose the site and program you want to associate with the cross sale.
Under "Details," fill in the title of your cross sale option, the intial membership fee and length, and the recurring membership fee and length. Finally, fill in your Website-ID and Offer-ID in the "Biller Info" section of this page and click Save Changes.
- When entering your Customer-ID, Offer-IDs, and Website-IDs, remove any leading zeros. So if your Offer-ID is 00300, just enter 300 into NATS.
- If you do not collect usernames and passwords on your NATS pre-join forms, you need to tell Commerce Gate about this.
- If the domain name of your pre-join form is different then the public domain of the actual site, you need Commerce Gate to authorize your site domain.
- If you would like to used the new paytech url for Commerce Gate, please enable the config setting "CGATE_NEW_PAYTECH_URL" under the configuration admin billers section.
- Commerce Gate now support TEST mode, if you would like to record the test transaction in NATS, please enable config setting "PROCESS_CGATE_TEST_TRANSACTIONS" under the configuration admin billers section.