Please don't test your biller setup with NATS4 CoinPayments's test account—it won't work correctly.
To add CoinPayments to NATS4, select "CoinPayments" from the dropdown menu list of billers next to "Setup New Biller" in the Billers Admin. Once selected, click "Add" on the right side of the page to finish adding CoinPayments.
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking the pencil icon next to CoinPayments labeled, "Edit CoinPayments Account Info". You will need to get the following information from your CoinPayments account:
- Merchant ID
- Located in CoinPayments 'Account Settings' page under the 'Basic Settings' Tab: "Your Merchant ID"
- Check Amount for Active Period
- PRORATE -- default setting. when the postback amount does not match, NATS will reconfigure the active period based on the amount member paid.
- OFF -- NATS will base the active period on the NATS join option
- ON -- NATS will expire the membership right away if amount does not match in NATS
Note: CoinPayments returns the surfer to NATS only when they are approved and the surfer clicks on the 'Continue to seller's store' link. Because of this, CoinPayments does not support the NATS cascade feature.
Note: CoinPayments does not require you to configure a postback URL.
CoinPayments requires no site-specific information to be modified in your tour configuration. Instead, join options with CoinPayments must be configured as a special join option by clicking "Set Special Payment Options" next to the site for which you would like to set up a CoinPayments join option in the Sites Admin.
- CoinPayments Amount: The transaction amount of the join option.
- CoinPayments Currency: This is the currency that will be used to calculate the transaction amount in cryptocurrency based on what is set for the Amount field.
- CoinPayments Use Shipping Fields on Biller Join Form: Enable this option to record buyer's shipping information on CoinPayments
Note: CoinPayments does not postback information regarding the member's expire date so the following fields are required:
- CoinPayments Active Number: This is the number of days, hours or minutes you would like to set for the duration of the subscription.
- CoinPayments Active Period: This is the unit of time for which you would like the Active Number to be active.
For example, a special join option with Active Number: 1 and Active Period: DAY will be a join option that expires after 1 day.
By default, NATS will generate a random username & password for special join options. To allow surfers to set their own username & password, enable the config 'DISPLAY_COINPAYMENTS_PREJOIN_PAGE' under the 'Billers' config page.
Additional Setup Information
If you want like to setup a direct link for COINPAYMENTS, you will use the below example:
- replace <your_linkdomain> in the above example with your site link domain
- replace 123 with your join option ID
- replace XXXXXX with your promo NATS code (optional, if not pass then it will become type-in traffic)
- replace member_username with join member username (optional)
- replace member_password with join member password (optional)
- replace member_email with join member email (optional)
In Configuration Admin Biller section, there is a config setting called "DISPLAY_COINPAYMENTS_PREJOIN_PAGE", It allows you to enable/disable a join page for COINPAYMENTS during the signup process.