Please don't test your biller setup with Rocketfuel's test account—it won't work correctly.
To add Rocketfuel to NATS, select "Rocketfuel" from the dropdown menu list of billers next to "Setup New Biller" in the Billers Admin. Once selected, click "Add" on the right side of the page to finish adding Rocketfuel.
Note: If you don't see Rocketfuel, put in a support ticket, as you may need an updated version of NATS.
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking the pencil icon next to Rocketfuel labeled, "Edit Rocketfuel Account Info". You will need to get the following information from your Rocketfuel account:
- Merchant ID
- Located in Rocketfuel 'Settings' page
- Rocketfuel login password
Note: Rocketfuel returns the surfer to NATS only when they are approved and the surfer clicks on the 'Continue to seller's store' link. Because of this, Rocketfuel does not support the NATS cascade feature.
Note: Rocketfuel does require you to configure a postback URL. You will setup the "Callback url" under "Settings" section, the Callback url need to be:
Replace linkdomain with your linkdomain.
Rocketfuel requires no site-specific information to be modified in your tour configuration. Instead, join options with Rocketfuel must be configured as a special join option by clicking "Set Special Payment Options" next to the site for which you would like to set up a Rocketfuel join option in the Sites Admin.
- Rocketfuel Amount: The transaction amount of the join option.
- Rocketfuel Currency: This is the currency that will be used to calculate the transaction amount in cryptocurrency based on what is set for the Amount field.
Note: Rocketfuel does not postback information regarding the member's expire date so the following fields are required:
- Rocketfuel Active Number: This is the number of days, hours or minutes you would like to set for the duration of the subscription.
- Rocketfuel Active Period: This is the unit of time for which you would like the Active Number to be active.
- Rocketfuel Frequency: This is for rebill frequency
For example, a special join option with Active Number: 1 and Active Period: DAY will be a join option that expires after 1 day.
By default, NATS will generate a random username & password for special join options. To allow surfers to set their own username & password, enable the config 'DISPLAY_ROCKETFUEL_PREJOIN_PAGE' under the 'Billers' config page.
Additional Setup Information
If you want like to setup a direct link for ROCKETFUEL, you will use the below example:
- replace <your_linkdomain> in the above example with your site link domain
- replace 123 with your join option ID
- replace XXXXXX with your promo NATS code (optional, if not pass then it will become type-in traffic)
- replace member_username with join member username (optional)
- replace member_password with join member password (optional)
- replace member_email with join member email (optional)
In Configuration Admin Biller section, there is a config setting called "DISPLAY_ROCKETFUEL_PREJOIN_PAGE", It allows you to enable/disable a join page for ROCKETFUEL during the signup process.