Setting up at Netpay International
Signup for an account at http://www.netpay-intl.com/ (if you have not done so already).
If you have any questions, please contact the Netpay International sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Netpay must authorize your IP before you can begin processing transactions through NATS. Please ensure that your IP is allowed before you continue.
Setting up in Nats
Go to the Billers Admin, select Netpay International. from the drop-down, and click
Add. Enter your Company Number and Hash Key that was provided by Netpay International. Note: Netpay will need to be added to a cascade before it can be used
Go to the Sites Admin, edit or create a tour, and go to the Join Options for this Tour section. Edit (or create) the option you want to use with Netpay. Select the Netpay Currency Type you want to use with this option and click save.
This option setup may also require rules to be setup. You can do so with the purple arrows next to the Option row (similar to the several other areas across NATS).
Go to the Cross sells/Upsells Admin, click incoming or outgoing cross sales from the navigation tabs (depending on whether you are sending or receiving the cross sale).
If you are receiving the cross sale, go to the Incoming Cross sales section. Add Netpay Intl. from the biller drop down. You will also want to select the site and program that you want to associate with this cross sale.
Lastly you will fill in the details for this cross sale: Title, Initial price/days, Recurring price/days, as well as the Company Number for the cross sell.
If you are sending the cross sale, go to the Outgoing Cross Sales section. Add Netpay Intl. from the biller drop down. Also in this section you will fill in the following: Title , Description, and Disclaimer for this cross sell. In the Biller Info you will fill out the data for the receiving end (they will provide this information to you). Fill in Company Number, Ref Code, Domain, and Currency Type.
If you are using NATS3, you must also use a separate script called xsell_netpay.php in order to process cross sells with Netpay. This can be located at "http://linkdomain/signup/xsell_netpay.php" -- simply replace linkdomain with your linkdomain.
In this script, you will need to add any necessary allowed IPs to the configuration variable: $config['XSELL_NETPAY_SECURE_IPS']. This should be an array of all the IPs that are sending cross sales to your script.
To further configure your xsell_netpay.php script, you will also need to pass the following in the $_REQUEST array:
- transaction_id - This corresponds to the ID of the transaction, and is used to verify your sale. This ID can be obtained from NetPay, and must be unique.
- subscription_id - This corresponds to the ID of the member subscription. This ID can be obtained from NetPay, and must be unique.
- CompanyNum - This corresponds to the company number for NetPay that is setup for the cross sale. This is also used to verify your sale.
- xs_ref - This is the NATS cross sale ref code.
- amount - The amount of the sale.
You must then also send either the following variable:
- xsell_memberid - This corresponds to the member this cross sale is based off of, in the case of a cross sale internal to NATS.
Or both of the following variables:
- ext - A value indicating this sale is external
- _data - An array containing all of the member's information, such as username, password, e-mail address, address, city, state, etc.
Note: Netpay has been integrated into the latest patch of NATS3 (22.214.171.124). If you are on version 126.96.36.199 or higher, you can use the process gateway script (process_gateway.php) for your Netpay cross sales.
If you have any further questions regarding the setup of Netpay International in NATS, please put in a support ticket.