NATS4 Site Partner
A Site Partner is someone who gets extra statistics in NATS due to their status. Site Partners also generally receive an allocated percentage of a site's revenue, which can also be configured in NATS4.
Creating a Site Partner
To create a Site Partner, go to Affiliates Admin, find the affiliate you want to make a site partner, click their Access Permissions icon to the left of their username, select the Site Partner option from the Account Type drop-down menu and save your changes. The affiliate will now be designated as a Site Partner. If you want to further edit your new site partner's permissions you can do so by re-opening their Access Permissions and selecting what you want them to be able to see or affect.
Setting Up a Site Partner
To share your site's revenue with a site partner, go to the Sites Admin, and click the Edit Site Partners icon next to the site you wish to affect. On the Site Partner Setup page, there are multiple fields where you can specify their program details. These include:
- Affiliate - Choose which site partner you wish to edit
- Start Date - When you want the revenue sharing program to begin. Here you can enter a free-form date or the words NOW or NEVER.
- Percentage - Specify what percentage of revenues you will give the site partner.
- Expenses - Specify a percentage of income or profit you want to take out before you calculate your partner's payout. This will be taken from your NET transaction amount.
- Income/Profit - You can choose whether you want your site partner to be paid from your total income (gross amount), or from your total profit (net amount)
- Flat Adjustment - Enter a flat amount (in dollars) to add or subtract from the site partner for each transaction. This allows you to do something like paying your partner a flat rate for every member they bring in.
Once you have filled out all these fields, click Add to make your changes take effect. You may repeat these steps to add multiple site partners to the site.
Site partner payout is calculated based on this formula.
(((T - F - P - (T * flat_perc)) - (abs(T - F - P - (T * flat_perc)) * exp)) * perc) - flat
T - transaction amount
F - biller fees (if biller fee deduct is set to never, 0)
P - sum of all payouts (affilaite, referral, account rep, byoa, promotional) (if pay on income, 0)
exp - expenses percentage
perc - site partner percentage
flat - flat adjustment
flat_perc - flat percentage adjustment
abs - absolute value operand
Transaction amount - $100
Biller Fees - 10%
Affiliate payout - $60
Expenses - 20%
Flat adjustment - $1
Percentage - 50%
Flat percentage - 5%
deduct biller fees after affiliate payout
(((100 - 10 - 0 - (100 * 0.05)) - (abs(100 - 10 - 0 - (100 * 0.05)) * .2)) * .5) - 1 = $33
(((100 - 10 - 60 - (100 * 0.05)) - (abs(100 - 10 - 60 - (100 * 0.05)) * .2)) * .5) - 1 = $9