To add PumaPay to NATS4:
- click" + Add A Biller" button
- select "PumaPay" from the dropdown menu list in the Billers Admin
- click "+Add" to finish adding PumaPay.
Note: If you don't see PumaPay, put in a support ticket, as you may need an updated version of NATS.
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking "Not Set" under Account Details. You will need to get the Business ID and API KEY from PumaPay's Business Console.
For information on how to get Business ID and API Key, please check out the following:
- Register to the Business Console
- Pair your Treasury Wallet
- Create your Products, through the Products tab
- Add Billing Models for your products
- Set up your Postback URL from the Developer Tools Tab
- Get BusinessID from Developer Tools Tab
- Get API Key from Developer Tools Tab
PumaPay Business Console URL:
Note: PumaPay does require you to configure a postback URL to work with NATS and the url must be https.
Postback Example: * https://linkdomain/signup/process_pumapay.php
In the above url, replace linkdomain with your linkdomain.
PumaPay requires no site-specific information to be modified in your tour configuration. Instead, join options with PumaPay must be configured under join option (Biller Details) with below information
- Payment Model ID: Biller Products Model ID (You will get this in "Contract QR code" under Products in PumaPay admin next to the QR code section name "pullPaymentModelID")