Please don't test your biller setup with NATS4 GoCoin's test account—it won't work correctly.
To add GoCoin to NATS4, select "GoCoin" from the dropdown menu list of billers next to "Setup New Biller" in the Billers Admin. Once selected, click "Add" on the right side of the page to finish adding GoCoin.
Note: If you don't see GoCoin, put in a support ticket, as you may need an updated version of NATS.
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking the pencil icon next to GoCoin labeled, "Edit GoCoin Account Info". You will need to get the Merchant ID and API Token from GoCoin.
For information on how to create an api_key (access token) please check out the following url:
Note: GoCoin returns the surfer to NATS only when they are approved. Because of this, GoCoin does not support the NATS cascade feature.
Note: GoCoin does not require you to configure a postback URL.
GoCoin requires no site-specific information to be modified in your tour configuration. Instead, join options with GoCoin must be configured as a special join option by clicking "Set Special Payment Options" next to the site for which you would like to set up a GoCoin join option in the Sites Admin.
- GoCoin Amount: The transaction amount of the join option.
- GoCoin Currency: This is the currency that will be used to calculate the transaction amount in bitcoins based on what is set for the Amount field.
- GoCoin Process Currency: - You can choose Bitcon or Litcoin for the processing type.
Note: GoCoin does not postback information regarding the member's expire date so the following fields are required:
- GoCoin Active Number: This is the number of days, hours or minutes you would like to set for the duration of the subscription.
- GoCoin Active Period: This is the unit of time for which you would like the Active Number to be active.
For example, a special join option with Active Number: 1 and Active Period: DAY will be a join option that expires after 1 day.