Setting up at Aebill
Before you begin configuring Aebill, you must first sign up for an account with them. To do so, go to: https://secure.aebill.com
You can then log in to your Aebill account at https://secure.aebill.com/owner
Setting up sites with Aebill
Once you have signed up with Aebill, go to the website and click the "Site List" link at the top of the page to begin setting up the sites you wish to use with Aebill and NATS. On the next page, click the "Add New Site" button to add a new site.
On the following site form, you will have to fill out information about your site. This includes:
- Site Name: The name of the site that will be shown across multiple areas in this admin
- Site URL: The URL of your site
- Site Memberzone URL: The URL to your Members' area. There will be a link on successful sales to this page via an approval page.
- Transaction Callback URL: Make sure you use the following format -- http://link_domain/signup/process_aebill.php -- where "link_domain" is the server alias you set to use with NATS for this site. This can also be the domain of your NATS install.
- Decline URL: This URL is used to redirect failed sales in a cascade. For the Decline URL, you must use the following format: http://link_domain/signup/returnurl_aebill.php
Setting up join options with Aebill
To configure your NATS join options with Aebill, click the "Packages List" link at the top of the page. On the next page, click the "Add New Package" button to add a new package.
Select the site that this join option will be linked to from the available drop-down menu and fill out the provided form with your desired details. This form contains:
- Package Name: The name you want to display your Aebill package as
- Package Description: A brief summary of the package
- Price: The initial period and price of this package that will be charged in the selected currency
- Rebill Price: The period and price for a recurring membership (if applicable)
Setting up Aebill in NATS
To begin setting up Aebill in NATS, go to the Billers Admin. In the "Setup New Biller" drop-down menu, select "Adult Empire Billing " and click Add.
Note: If you don't see Adult Empire Billing or Aebill, put in a support ticket, as you may need an updated version of NATS.
Fill in your Owner ID and password that should have been provided when signing up at Aebill. If you were not gived this information, please contact Aebill.
Next, go to the Sites Admin, create or edit a tour, and scroll down to the "Biller Details" section. Find the "AEBILL" settings and enter your site ID and Password Token (these details must be obtained directly from Aebill).
Once you have done that, scroll down to the "Join Options for this Tour" section. Here, you can create a new NATS4 Join Option for your biller. Enter the Package ID and Currency type that you specified on the Aebill "Packages List" and click Add This Join Option.
Additionally, you must add rules in order for this join option to show on your join page. You can do so by using the "Rules" action icon, marked with purple arrows. This can be found next to the Option row.
In order to use Cross Sales with Aebill, you will need to have them attach the packages on the biller end. Please contact Aebill for assistance with this.
Once the packages are linked, you (or the person you are cross selling to) should see "Cross sale packages" when you edit a package. This is the information that will be entered on the incoming/outgoing cross sales admin in Nats.
To set up cross sales in [[NATS], go to the Upsells Admin and click Incoming or Outgoing cross sales from the navigation tabs at the top of the page (depending on whether you are receiving or sending the cross sale).
If you are sending a cross sale to another site, go to the "Outgoing Cross Sales" page. Add Adult Empire Billing from the "Biller" drop-down menu, and click Add New Option. On the next page, you will be prompted to fill in the Title, Description, and Disclaimer for your cross sell option.
You will then need to fill out the Biller Info for your cross sale, which should have been provided to you by Aebill. Fill in your Package ID and Ref Code here, and click Save Changes.
If you are receiving the cross sale, go to the "Incoming Cross Sales" page. Add Adult Empire Billing from the "Biller" drop-down menu and click Add New Option. When prompted, choose the site and program you want to associate with the cross sale.
Under "Details," fill in the title of your cross sale option, the initial membership fee and length, and the recurring membership fee and length. Finally, fill in your Package ID that you received from Aebill in the "Biller Info" section, and click Save Changes.
If you have any further questions regarding the setup of Aebill in NATS4, please put in a support ticket.