Surfer Actions Report
The Surfer Actions Report displays any actions taken by surfers visiting sites in your NATS installation and any relevant information regarding that action, such as where the action or error took place, what action was taken (transactions, cascades, errors, etc.) and the details of that action.
This report can be used to view the actions that a surfer has taken on your site, as well as checking for errors that occurred during their surfing process and why/where that error occurred.
To view the Surfer Actions Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select "Surfer Actions" from the View Report drop-down menu.
On the Surfer Actions page, you will find a search box and the Surfer Actions table. The search box allows you to filter your results using various parameters such as Date Range, Site/Option, Tracking, and Affiliate.
The information provided in the Surfer Actions table is as follows:
- Session - Displays a PHP-generated session ID for the action that took place.
- Time - The time and date that the surfer action was recorded.
- Site - The site this surfer action occurred on.
- Program - The program this surfer's transactions are paid out under.
- Action - The action that the surfer took (i.e., cascades, transactions, errors).
- Details - Provides additional information on the surfer action (transactions display the cascade, biller, and step number; errors display what caused the error).
Viewing Individual Member Actions
Additionally, you can look up surfer actions on a per member basis rather than session basis. Do this by selecting the desired member from the members admin and viewing their Surfer Actions table.
This shows every action the surfer took before joining (or leaving), each row being a different step. Note: Surfers who end on a biller cascade typically loaded the biller page but never submitted the biller form.