Setting up at ESCALION
If you wish to become a merchant and accept ESCALION as a payment processor, register at https://www.escalion.com/en/online-bank-card-payment. They should provide you with an Username, Password, Site ID, Package ID which is needed to setup Escalion with NATS.
When setting up at ESCALION, you will need to provide ESCALION the postback url so they can set up tje postback urls for NATS to receive the post transactions:
Replace linkdomain in the above example with your linkdomain.
Note: This biller does not support upgradeplus and upsell feature.
Set up ESCALION in NATS
To add ESCALION to NATS4, select "ESCALION" from the dropdown menu list of billers next to "Setup New Biller". Once selected, click "Add" on the right side of the page to finish adding Escalion.
Note: If you don't see ESCALION, put in a support ticket, as you may need an updated version of NATS.
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking the pencil icon next to ESCALION labeled, "Edit Esaclion Account Info".
- Account Username - (required) This is the account username for ESCALION.
- Account Password - (required) This is the password for ESCALION account.
Go to the Sites Admin and click the "Edit" button next to the default tour of the site you would like to configure. In the "Billers Details" section, you will find the following fields for ESCALION:
- Site ID
- Language (optional) - the language displayed on ESCALION join page
- Color BG (optional) - Color setting on the biller join page
- Color FG (optional) - Color setting on the biller join page
- Color FN (optional) - Color setting on the biller join page
- Color BF (optional) - Color setting on the biller join page
- Color BB (optional) - Color setting on the biller join page
- Border No (optional) - Adjusts the border display on the biller join page
- Layout (optional) - Adjusts the display of the biller join page based on the device
- Disable Password Link (optional) - Disables password link field on the biller join page
- Disable Cancel Membership (optional) - Disables the cancel membership option on the biller join page
Each Product you set up with ESCALION will need to be configured as a join option in NATS.
- ESCALION Packege ID: The Packege ID of your product as provided by ESCALION.
- Disable Cancel Membership (optional) : Disables the cancel membership display in the footer for this option only
This option setup may also require rules to be set up. You can do so with the purple arrows icon next to the option.