Detailed Trial Report
The Detailed Trial Report allows you to see a variety of information regarding all trial memberships tracked in NATS. This is useful for seeing how many surfers opt for your "trial" join option, what affiliate/site/program brings in the most trial memberships, and when/if members convert to a full membership.
To view your Detail Trials Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select "Detailed Trials" from the View Report drop-down menu.
On the Detailed Trials Report page, you will find a search box and a Detail Trials table. The search box allows you to narrow down your results by using various parameters, including parameters from Date Range, Affiliate, Site/Option, and Tracking.
In the "Detail Trials" table, you will see a breakdown of various statistics pertaining to trial memberships. This includes:
- Member - Displays the member's username.
- Biller - The biller that the member used to process the trial membership.
- Joined - The date that the member joined.
- Status - Whether the member's account is active, inactive, or never joined.
- Estimated/Actual Conversion - Estimated conversion displays when the trial membership is set to end, and actual conversion displays when the member upgraded to a full membership.
- Expires - Displays when the membership is set to expire.
- Affiliate/Site/Program/Option - Displays what affiliate, site, program, and join option the member registered under.
You can sort your information in the Detail Trials table by clicking the column title (i.e., Member). This will sort the table by ordering the specified column by descending values.
NATS4 also offers the feature of being able to download a CSV dump for these statistics. To download this dump, simply click the "CSV" link under the search box.