Setting up at Pay900
Before you can begin configuring Pay900 as a biller in NATS, you must first register a merchant account with them. This can be done through their website at http://www.pay900.com/business/signup.php?usenats=1
While registering with Pay900, you will see a checkbox with the question: "Do you want to integrate Pay900 into your NATS-application?" Make sure that this checkbox is filled in, so you can process to step 2 of the signup process.
Next, you will be asked for the URL of your NATS installation, as well as your payout data (bank or PayPal). After you submit the form, your Pay900 application code will be displayed on the thank-you-page -- make sure you save this information, as it will be necessary for setting up Pay900 in NATS3.
In order to use Pay900 with Nats you will also need to setup products. Therefore click on the menu item "Products" and then on "New Product" on the right. There are several fields to be filled out:
- Product code: this is only for identification, it will be used to identify an option in Nats
- Note: Please keep your Product codes unique to avoid conflicts
- Description: this will be displayed to your customers on the payment screen. Enter text here, that will let them know, what they are paying for.
- Validity: You can ignore this field, because it won't be used by NATS. (The validity of a payment is handled within NATS, the Pay900 pincheck service is not used.)
- Price: Enter the price, which should be charged to the customer, into this field.
- VAT: Select whether the above price is incl. or excl. VAT.
- Allowed price range for Voice: the price that you want to charge may not be available for an exact billing in every country. By default, the Pay900 system allows a range of tolerance for the price of 10% or at least 0.50 EUR. You can downsize this range here.
- Allowed price range for SMS: the same principle as above, except for the default range: it's 20% for SMS.
- Price finding method: when the price is converted into another currency, select whether it only gets converted according to the conversion rate, or converted and rounded afterwards
Below those fields you'll see a list of all countries and the matched prices for voice calls and SMS. In that list you can disable countries or set country-specific price finding methods.
Setting up Pay900 in NATS
Next, go to the Sites Admin, create or edit a site, and scroll down to the "Biller Details" section. Find the "Pay900" settings, and enter your Application Code (for this site) that you received during the Pay900 signup process.
Once you have done that, scroll down to the "Join Options this Site Offers" section and create or edit a join option to add Pay900 compatibility. Under "Biller Codes for this Join Option," enter the Pay900 Product Code, Payment Method, and Style Code that you received from your biller. Your Product Code corresponds to your chosen join option, the Payment Method determines which Pay Via Types are available on signup, and the Style Code determines the code of your generated style at Pay900, which is used in iFrame mode.
You can also setup Pay900 as a special, 1 click button, biller. To do so, go to your Sites Admin. Click "Set Special Payment Options" under the Actions column.
On the next page, fill in the following fields:
- Active for all Tours - Creates a "show" rule for all tours for this site (if you leave this unchecked you will need to make a show rule to fit your needs)
- Join Form Text - Customizes the wording on the "Join button"
- Pay900 fields (see above)
Additionally, you can edit/add any additional rules to allow this option to show on your join page. You can do so with the purple arrows next to the Option row (similar to the several other areas across NATS).
If you have any further questions regarding the setup of Pay900 in NATS3, please put in a support ticket.