NATS5 Add Member
NATS5 allows users to manually add active member accounts without going through the actual signup process. This feature can be useful if a member join is not processed properly, as you can simply rectify the issue by adding the member manually.
If you wish to add an active member to one of your sites, go to the Member Management page under the Members Admin. On this page, click the "Add Member" button at the top right of the page.
On the "Add New Member" page, you will see various information fields that need to be defined for the new member. These include:
- Username: The username your member will use to log in to your site.
- Password: The password your member will use to log in to your site.
- Site: Select the site in which the member's account will be active.
- Expires: Input when your member's membership is set to expire.
- Options: Select whether the new member account will be Flagged to find easier in the future, a Trial Member, or Allowed Mailing.
- First Name: The member's first name.
- Last Name: The member's last name.
- Email: The member's desired e-mail address to receive notifications.
- Custom Fields: Custom fields that allow you to add any extra information you desire. These fields are optional.
Once you have filled out all of the required fields and any extra fields, click the "Add Member" button to add your new active member to a specified site. The member will now appear in the main Members table in the Member Management page.