From TMM Wiki
Moving NATS Install URL to HTTPS
- Allow access to license.php from both http and https connections, then open a new ticket with us and we will get in contact to update your NATS installation URL in our CMS and confirm remote license updates are working, then you can revoke http access to the license page
- Enable PROJECT_HOSTNAME_DISPLAY_HTTPS in Configuration Admin > Home Section (Available in NATS 188.8.131.52 and up)
- If you use the NATS API, any calls will need to be updated to use https URLs
- If you use member login logging, you will want to update the URL for these requests to use https
Moving Site Linkdomains to HTTPS
- If you are running NATS version 184.108.40.206 or below, please submit an upgrade ticket with us to add the HTTPS tour settings
- You will need to update the post URL's for EACH of your billers. Please login to the biller's side and update your postback URL to use the new https:// linkdomains
- Enable HTTPS postbacks for any internal xsells or upsells and inform any clients sending you xsells/upsells to enable HTTPS postbacks
- Enable 'Allow HTTPS on redirects and tracking links' and 'Display HTTPS for tracking links' in tour settings
- Review your sites/tours to ensure all join links (signup buttons, links, etc) are updated to use the 'https' protocol.
- Review resources used on your NATS join page and ensure that they are using https, otherwise you may end up with 'mixed content warnings' by most commonly used internet browsers.
- For redirecting traffic from http to https, please contact your host to set this up. For these redirects, please have them ensure their setup will allow the REQUEST (query string) to be properly carried over to the HTTPS version of the url.