Please don't test your biller setup with NATS4 Paygarden's test account—it won't work correctly.
To add Paygarden to NATS4, select "Paygarden" from the dropdown menu list of billers next to "Setup New Biller" in the Billers Admin. Once selected, click "Add" on the right side of the page, Enter your "Partner ID", "Display Partner ID", "API Key" and "Report API Key".
Once you have added the Biller you will be able to edit biller-specific account information by clicking the pencil icon next to Paygarden labeled, "Edit Paygarden Account Info".
Note: Paygarden works as a special biller and does not support the NATS cascade, upsell, cross sell, or instant upgrade features.
Paygarden requires no site-specific information to be modifed in your tour configuration. Instead, join options with Paygarden must be configured as a special join option by clicking "Set Special Payment Options" next to the site for which you would like to set up a Paygarden join option in the Sites Admin.
- Paygarden Product ID: The product ID of the join option.
Note: Paygarden only supports sending the duration of a membership, instead of a specific expiration date. Because of this, the member's expiration date may not be accurate, depending on when NATS received the transaction.
Additional Setup Information
If you want like to setup a direct link for Paygarden in email, you will use the below example:
- replace <your_linkdomain> in the above example with your site link domain
- replace 123 with your join option ID
- replace XXXXXX with your promo NATS code (optional, if not pass then it will become type-in traffic)
- replace member_username with join member username (optional)
- replace member_password with join member password (optional)
- replace member_email with join member email (optional)
In Configuration Admin Biller section, there is a config setting called "DISPLAY_PAYGARDEN_PREJOIN_PAGE", It allows you to enable/disable a join page for Paygarden during the signup process.