Optimized Payment System
Please don't test your biller setup with Optimized Payment System's test account—it won't work correctly.
Setting Up on OPS's Website
Before you can begin configuring Optimized Payment System as a biller in NATS3, you must first register a merchant account with them. This can be done through their website at http://www.OPSBilling.com/.
While registering with Optimized Payment System, make sure to take down the Username, Password, and CryptID that they provide for you. This information will be necessary for setting up Optimized Payment System in NATS3.
You must set the following URLs at OPS.
- Use the following URL as Notification URL: http://linkdomain/signup/process_ops.php
- Use the following URL as Approval & Denial URL: http://linkdomain/signup/process_ops.php
Replace linkdomain with your linkdomain.
Setting Up OPS in NATS
When prompted, fill out your transaction and chargeback fees, along with when you wish to deduct them. Fill in the Username and Password that were provided to you by Optimized Payment System under the "Account Info" section. If you were not provided with this information, please contact your biller to receive it.
Next, go to the Sites Admin, create or edit a site, and scroll down to the "Biller Details" section of the page. Find the "OPS - Optimized Payment Systems" settings, and choose the default template you want to display on the OPS join form. Your options here are Standard or No Login/Pass -- this should have been configured with your biller.
After you have done that, scroll down to the "Join Options this Site Offers" section and create or edit a join option to add Optimized Payment System compatibility. Under "Biller Codes for this Join Option," enter your OPS CryptID. You can also optionally fill in your OPS Upgrade CryptID here, if applicable.
Your CryptID key is an encrypted key containing the customer's ProductCode. This key is unique for a ProductCode in the system and it can be found in the join button URL. You can get it from OPS using the following instructions.
- Login into the OPS Billing admin area: http://reports.opsbilling.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Websites & Products
- Click on Products
- Right-click on Payment Form and left-click on Copy Link Location (or Copy Shortcut depending on which browser is being used).
- The join button (GET method) should look like this (the CryptInt will always be different for each join button).
- Your cryptInt starts after the first =
For example: https://secure.opsbilling.com/cgi-bin/form.cgi?CryptInt=19C0M1W4X94E25gATlDYwhVeYtgV0l-iQHY4aKCidbaLsa8EIlGvYQ==
Once you fill out the available fields on this page, click Save. Optimized Payment System should now be ready and configured to process transactions in NATS.