NATS4 CCBill Web900
Please don't test your biller setup with NATS4 CCBill Web900's test account—it won't work correctly.
Setting Up on CCBill Web900's Website
Setup your Web900 sub-account with the following instructions.
- In the CCBill Admin, go to Account Setup via Tools -> Account Maintenance
- Follow the simple instructions to setup the basics of the site. Leave out anything you don't understand yet
- There is no need to download the Index Page
- In the CCBill Admin, go to Account Admin via Tools -> Account Maintenance. Select the Site from the list of sub-accounts displayed.
- Go to Basic setup (top link on the left)
- @FIXME In Denial URL enter the following: http://linkdomain/signup/signup.php?step=3&site=%%siteid%%&memberid=%%memberid%%
- Go to Advanced setup
- In Approval Post URL and Denial Post URL enter the following: http://linkdomain/signup/process_ccbill.php
- Go to User Management
- If your site needs User Management be sure to set the following options correctly:
- Username Type: USER DEFINED
- Collect Username/Password: Display Username and Password
- Min. Username Length: 6
- Max. Username Length: 16
- Min. Password Length: 6
- Max. Password Length: 16
- The Pricing Admin must list the same Pricing options you have setup in the NATS Sites Admin for this site!
After your account is approved, CCBill will send you an six-digit account number; save this number.
You can set this up by requesting a client support specialist add it or you can enable or modify your existing DataLink setups in the webmaster admin by going to Premium Features->Value Added Features->Data Link Services Suite. Both username and password will must be 6 to 8 alpha numeric characters.
NOTE: You will need at least two sub-accounts set up even if you do not use one.
Setting Up CCBill in NATS
When prompted, fill in the Account Number that was provided to you by CCBill under the "Account Info" section. If you were not provided with this information, please contact your biller to receive it.
Next, go to the Sites Admin, create or edit a tour, and scroll down to the "Biller Details" section. In the "CCBILL Web900 Form" field, enter the name of the Web900 form that CCBill should display to surfers (ends in t9). In the "CCBILL Web900 Sub Account" field, enter the four-digit number that CCBill gave you for additional sites. Click "Save Changes" once you have filled out the available CCBill Web900 fields on this page.
Once you have done this, scroll down to the section labeled "Join Options for this Tour" and click the "Edit Option Details for this tour" icon that corresponds to the join option you wish to use. In the "Biller Codes" section on the next page, locate the "CCBILL Web900 Payment ID" field and enter the Payment ID code that you set up for that join option.