Account Rep Report
The Account Rep Report provides detailed information regarding Account Representatives set up in your NATS. It provides information regarding the affiliates they manage, as well as the statistics that they generate. This allows you to track how profitable an account rep program is, along with specific information regarding the account representative(s) and their affiliates.
To view the Account Rep Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select "Account Reps" from the View Report drop-down menu.
On the Account Rep Report page, you will find a search box and an Account Rep table. The search box allow you to narrow down your results by using various parameters, such as Date Range, Site/Option, Tracking, and Affiliate.
The available table in the Account Rep Report provides various statistics regarding your account representative and account representative program. This includes:
- Affiliate - The username of the affiliate under the account rep.
- Sales - How many sales that affiliate has made under the account rep.
- Income - How much income has been accrued by your account rep.
- Rep Payout - The total payout earned by your account rep.
- Aff Payout - The total payout given to all affiliates under this account rep.
- Other Loss - Totals up any other losses that may have been accrued in this program (i.e., biller transaction fees, payout fees, etc.)
- Profit - The total profit earned from your account representative.