Many affiliates have different preferences on what they would like to see on the NATS4.1 front page. This could be based on the type of program they are enrolled in, what they are promoting, or simply personal preference.
This page contains a great amount of flexibility and customization, in order to help affiliates get the most out of their NATS experience. Any of the provided modules on the page, other than the “Key Statistics” and “Current Period Stats Summary” sections can be changed to display a wide variety of different information.
As mentioned, each module on the NATS4.1 Affiliate Dashboard can be customized, other than the “Key Statistics” and “Current Period Stats Summary” sections. In total, there are four modules that you can customize on the NATS Dashboard.
Find the module that you want to customize on the Affiliate Dashboard, then click the "Options" button in the top-right corner of that module.
This will pop up a “Display Options” box, which lets you choose what you want to display in that particular module. The information available to be displayed in these modules includes:
- NATS 4.1 News – Displays the most recent NATS News articles, created by the program owner.
- Quick Links – Displays your top seven (7) quick links.
- My Account – Displays essential account information, such as e-mail, address, payment method, account balance, etc.
- Payment History – Displays the last five (5) payments recorded in NATS, along with when it was stored, its status, payment amount, and payment method.
- Recent Notifications – Displays the most recent automatically generated NATS notifications.
- Recent Messages – Displays the last eight (8) messages sent to you through NATS.
- My Top Sites – Displays a list of the sites you are promoting, sorted by how successful each promotions has been.
- Latest Joins – Displays the most recently joined members, along with their join date, site, the campaign associated with them, and how much income you made from the transaction.
- Period Traffic Tag Cloud – Displays the traffic tags that have recorded the most hits over the current pay period, with the most used tags being displayed in a larger font.
- Period Income Tag Cloud – Displays the traffic tags that have recorded the most income over the current pay period, with the highest earning tags being displayed in a larger font.
Choose the display you want shown in that particular module and click "Apply Changes." You can also choose to hide that module, which you can also do by clicking the minus (-) sign in the top-right corner.
The Key Statistics breakdown, found at the top of this page, provides a useful breakdown of various statistics that are essential to analyzing the success of your affiliate promotions, such as hits, joins, rebills, refunds, and income.
This breakdown can be found on the top-right side of the NATS4.1 Affiliate Dashboard page, which should be the default affiliate page after logging in. Use the provided slider in this section to change the time range that your key statistics are displayed for. You can choose from a wide variety of time ranges with this option, from today's statistics to the past 90 days' statistics.
For more information on customizing this section of the Affiliate Dashboard, please see our Dashboard Key Statistics wiki article.
Current Period Statistics Summary
The Current Period Statistics Summary provides affiliates with various displays and breakdowns of the statistics that affiliates record in their respective programs. You can use the provided "View as:" icons in the top-right corner of this section to see your current period's statistics through various views, including a table view, a graph view, an RSS Feed view, and an XML Dump view.
For more information on customizing this section of the Affiliate Dashboard, please see our Dashboard Statistics Summary wiki article.