Affiliate Referral Tier Payouts Report
The Affiliate Referral Tier Payouts report displays all payouts that have been made to affiliates as part of an Affiliate Referral program. This information includes the member, affiliate, and referrer involved in this program, as well as the tiered programs and payouts given from each program.
This report is useful for checking the effectiveness of your affiliate referral program, and whether you wish to continue using the program. You can also see which affiliate has the most referrals, how much their referrals have earned, and how much you are paying out for your affiliates and referrals.
To view the Affiliate Referral Tier Payouts Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select "Affiliate Referral Tier Payouts" from the View Report drop-down menu.
On the Affiliate Referral Tier Payouts Report page, you will find a search box and an Affiliate Referral Payouts table. The search box allows you to narrow your results by using various parameters, such as Period, Start/End Date, Affiliate, and Results per Page.
You can find the following information in the Affiliate Referral Payouts table:
- Transaction ID - Displays the Transaction ID number used to store and identify transactions in NATS.
- Member - Displays the username of the member who signed up under an affiliate.
- Affiliate - Displays the username of the affiliate who referred the selected "Tier 1 Referrer".
- Tier 1/2/3/x Referrer - Displays the usernames of affiliates who were referred by other affiliates (i.e., a Tier 2 affiliate was referred by the Tier 1 affiliate, who was referred by the original affiliate).
- Tier x Program/Tier x Payout - Displays the program the tiered affiliate is enrolled in, as well as the payout they received for referring a member, or having a referred affiliate refer a sale.
The member, affiliate, and tier x referrer usernames will appear as hyperlinks in the Affiliate Referral Payouts table. Clicking a member's username will take you to the Member Details page, where you will be able to view any necessary information about that member.
Clicking an affiliate's username will take you to the Affiliate Overview page, where you can view essential information about that affiliate, including who they were referred (if applicable) by and members that signed up under them.