Setting up with Itelebill (ITELEBILL)
Before you can set up Itelebill in NATS4, you must first create an account through them. You can do so by going to their website at www.itelebill.com. After your account has been created, you will be able to log in and create a new standard payment zone by using the form provided at the bottom.
In the Payment Zone Editor, you should configure the available values as follows:
- Payment Zone Type: Standard Product Payment
- Web Address: The URL to your website, eg: www.example.org
- Name of Website: The name of your website, eg: Example Website
- Access Period: If you want to use PRS, this will determine the length of subscription, eg: 28 days.
- Access Period Extra Free: None
- Access Period Type: Either 'After Payment Only', or 'While Connected Only'
- Early SMS Grant: Do not send early grant
- Early SMS Revoke: Do not send early revoke
- Testing Mode: Do not allow simulated payments
- Local Currency Conversion: Disabled
- Local Time Conversion: Universal Coordinated Time
- PRS Payment: Enabled if you want PRS telephone call payment, otherwise disabled
- PRS Minutes: The required number of minutes the user must stay on the telephone to complete the transaction
- SMS Payment: Whether you would like to take payment by SMS
- SMS Rebilling: Enabled. This can be configured by the NATS control panel
- Authentication System: I have my own authentication system
- Redirect after payment: Enabled
- Partial Grants: 0
- Retry billing period: 720
You will also need to set up the postback url and return url in Itelebill with the following format:
- Postback url: http://<linkdomain>/signup/process_itelebill.php
- Return url: http://<linkdomain>/signup/returnurl_itelebill.php
Where <linkdomain> is the linkdomain of your site.
Setting up Itelebill in NATS
Once you have set up Itelebill on their website, you can then proceed to set up Itelebill in your NATS install.
To begin configuring Itelebill in NATS, go to the NATS4 Billers Admin, select Itelebill from the "Setup New Biller" drop-down menu, and click Add. You will then be prompted for your Itelebill information.
Enter the Customer Number that was provided when you signed up for Itelebill, and enter your Variable Pricing Password if you wish to support rebills with Itelebill.
In order to use Itelebill to process transactions in NATS, you will need to create a special join option. You can do so by going to the NATS4 Sites Admin and clicking the "Set Special Payment Options" action icon next to the corresponding site you wish to use Itelebill with.
You will then be prompted to select your biller (Itelebill), whether you want this option active for all tours on that site, and the Join Form Text that will be displayed to surfers.
After selecting "Itelebill", a set of biller-specific settings will appear. These settings are:
- Payment Zone ID - The ID for this option in the Itelebill admin
- Currency type - The currency that the surfer should be billed in
- Initial period - Length of the initial join option
- Initial price - The amount the surfer should be in billed in the chosen currency
- Rebill period (optional) - The length of the recurring membership (required for rebilling)
- Rebill price (optional) - The price of the recurring membership (required for rebilling)
- System - Premium rate or SMS. Determines what method you want the surfer to pay in
- Iframe mode (optional) - When this option is checked, you can embed the payment system into your website without the surfer having to leave the page
If you are having issues setting up SMS billing with Itelebill, you may have to set the get variables in your http://<linkdomain>/signup/process_itelebill.php script.
The correct arguments to pass to this URL are:
Simply replace <linkdomain> in the above example with your desired site's link domain. These URLs should pass through the necessary get variables in order for your members to process SMS billing transactions.
The following Notes provide further information about this biller:
If a member unsubscribes from the Itelebill service by contacting them directly, Itelebill will send a notification to Nats:
The URL's &type=unsubscribe tail is to cancel the rebill for the member, and will NOT expire the member. The member should retain access until the expire date in the Members Admin. NATS does not contain handling for type=unsubscribe because if Itelebill doesn't send a post for the rebill, the member will expire on the expire date.