Please don't test your biller setup with Paysite Cash's test account—it won't work correctly.
Setting Up on Paysite Cash's Website
While setting up with Paysite Cash, make sure to take down the Client ID, Site ID, API Key, Payment Page, and Currency Type that they provide for you. This information will be necessary for setting up Paysite Cash in NATS3.
Configure your account and begin adding sites. For each site, go to the General Parameters page and enter the following URLs into the URL Configuration section:
- Referrer URL: http://domain;http://linkdomain
- Note: this field must contain a list of every domain hosting your NATS pre-join form. Separate items on the list with semi-colons. Paysite Cash will reject join attempts from unlisted domains.
- After payment URL: http://linkdomain/signup/returnurl_pcash.php
- Canceled payments URL: http://linkdomain/signup/returnurl_pcash.php
- Back office confirmation URL: http://linkdomain/signup/process_pcash.php
Replace domain with your site's domain; replace linkdomain with the site's linkdomain.
Before leaving the General Parameters page, record the Site ID number and APIs Key (Key).
To use Paysite Cash's optional customer login management service, please contact Paysite Cash's customer service. They will provide you with detailed documentation and sample scripts.
Setting Up Paysite Cash in NATS
When prompted, fill out your transactions and chargeback fees, along with when you wish to deduct them. Fill in the Client ID that was provided to you by Paysite Cash under the "Account Info" section. If you were not provided with this information, please contact your biller to receive it.
Next, go to the Sites Admin, create or edit a site, and scroll down to the "Biller Details" section of the page. Find the "Paysite Cash" settings, and enter your Site ID and API Key. You can find this on Paysite Cash's General Parameters page. Choose your desired Payment Page from the provided drop-down menu, and enter any optional settings that you wish to use. Click Save once you have filled out the provided fields.
After you have done that, scroll down to the "Join Options this Site Offers" section and create or edit a join option to add Paysite Cash compatibility. Under "Biller Codes for this Join Option," choose your desired default Currency Type from the "Paysite Cash Currency Type" drop-down menu.
- Paysite Cash verifies member email addresses: the transaction will be denied if the member doesn't enter an email address at a valid domain.