Product: NATS Versions: 3.1.x and later
Adding EffexMedia to NATS is a 4 step process:
- Log in to your NATS admin and go to the Third Party Admin
- Select EffexMedia from the drop-down list of third party companies and click the Add button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Provide any of the fees (by percentage or dollar amount) and when you want those fees deducted from the income (either before affiliate payout, which will affect the amount they receive, or after affiliate payout).
- Enter your EffexMedia Username and EffexMedia Password and click the Save button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Create a third party site in the Sites Admin
- Click the Add a Site link at the top of the Sites Admin
- Set the type to Third Party and give it a site name and short name at least
- Select EffexMedia from the Third Party drop-down list
- Enter the link domain for your new site
- Enter the EffexMedia URL in the Third Party Details section of the page. For Effex Media, please be sure to include the main.link portion at the end of the URL
- Complete the rest of the sites admin configuration for a new site, including any additional email event, post back, site partners, tours, etc.
- Create a new program for your third party sites (Optional)
- Go to the Programs Admin page and either create a new disabled program or create a new enabled program. We recommend you create a new disabled program because new affiliates will NOT be automatically enrolled in this program. When you're ready to allow everyone to send you traffic through this program, you can enable the program to automatically enable the program for all affiliates.
- Select Standard Program for its type, give it a program name, short name, select whichever options you wish to employ for this program, and then click Add Program.
- Select your EffexMedia site from the drop-down list of sites and click Add.
- Click the pencil icon on the far right in the bottom section on the page to edit your payout options for this program. Once you have correctly entered the payout amounts or percentages, click the Save button.
- (If you do not wish to create a new program, you may use an existing program instead.)
- Provide all of the IPs on your NATS server to the third party service provider so that all polling and transactions posting events do not get blocked.
Note: Third-parties do not notify NATS about new sales and sign-ups immediately -- there may be up to a 24-hour delay before NATS records third-party transactions.