Cross Sells Admin
The Cross Sells Admin displays your currently setup cross-sells and lets you add new incoming and outgoing cross sells. The instructions below are sufficient to setup a regular cross sell between two NATS programs. To send or receive cross sells from something besides NATS to NATS, please read the Process Gateway Cross Sales Outside NATS article. If you're a biller or you want to use the NATS gateway cross sales biller interface, please read the Outgoing Gateway Cross Sales article.
Adding An Outgoing Cross Sell
Outgoing Cross Sells let you sell memberships to other sites on your join form. To add a new outgoing cross sell, go to Cross Sells Admin, click the Outgoing tab, scroll to the bottom of the next screen, use the Biller drop-down to choose the biller that will bill the surfer for your cross sell, and click Add. Fill in the comment and data fields. (For biller-specific settings, see the biller setup instructions for details; you can use the Biller Instructions menu on the right side of this page.) Click Edit to save.
Outgoing Cross Sell Post Fields to Another NATS Install
http://domain/signup/xsell_netbilling.php?trans_id=<id>&member_id=<memberid>&xs_ref=<xs ref code>&_data[<field>]&...
Here are the fields to pass in:
- domain - your domain
- trans_id - the NetBilling transaction id
- member_id - the NetBilling member id
- xs_ref - the NATS ref code
- _data[campaignid] - the NATS campaignid
- _data[username] - the member username
- _data[password] - the member password
- _data[email] - the member email
- _data[address1] - the member address
- _data[address2] - the member address
- _data[city] - the member city
- _data[state] - the member state
- _data[zip] - the member zip
- _data[country] - the member country
- _data[firstname] - the member first name
- _data[lastname] - the member last name
- bill_street - the members billing address
- bill_zip - the members billing zip code
- bill_city - the members billing city
- bill_country - the members billing country
- bill_state - the members billing state
- bill_name1 - the members billing first name
- bill_name2 - the members billing last name
- tran_type - the transaction type. A is for auth
- amount - the billed amount in cents
- settle_currency - the amount currency. defaults to USD
Additionally, you will have to get the other client to add your posting IP address to the $config['XSELL_NETBILLING_SECURE_IPS'] array.
Adding An Incoming Cross Sell
Incoming Cross Sells let other sites sell memberships to your sites on their join form. To add a new incoming cross sell, go to Cross Sells Admin, click the Incoming tab, scroll to the bottom of the next screen, use the Biller drop-down to choose the biller that billed the surfer for your cross sell, and click Add. Fill all the available fields. (For biller-specific settings, see the biller setup instructions for details; you can use the Biller Instructions menu on the right side of this page.) Click Edit to save.
Promoting Your Cross Sells
Affiliates can view your cross sells at the following URL:
(Replace domain with your domain.)
Affiliates and cross sells must both belong to the same program before an affiliate can view cross sell reference codes.
Incoming Gateway Cross Sell Setup
To receive cross sells with a gateway biller, you must add the seller's IP address to the cross sells secure IPs configuration array. The configuration arrays for each gateway are named after the gateway biller:
Place the configuration array above for your biller in your NATS includes/config.php file and add IP addresses to it. For example:
$config['XSELL_NETBILLING_SECURE_IPS'] = Array( '0' => '220.127.116.11', '1' => '18.104.22.168', '3' => '333.333.333.333' );
Incorrectly formatting this line will break your NATS. Each entry should be a single IP address -- ranges, masks, and globs are not supported. Place a comma between each entry.