Jettis International Third-Party
Please don't test your biller setup with Jettis International Third-Party's test account—it won't work correctly.
Jettis International Third-Party Account
Open an account with Jettis International.
You must email Jettis International the following URLs so they can add them to the system for you:
- Initial Postback URL - http://linkdomain/signup/process_jettisintl.php
- Event Postback URL - http://linkdomain/signup/process_jettisintl.php
- Approval Redirect URL - http://linkdomain/signup/returnurl_jettisintl.php
- Decline Redirect URL - http://linkdomain/signup/returnurl_jettisintl.php
Replace linkdomain with your NATS linkdomain or domain.
Go to the Billers Admin and create a new biller. Enter your Jettis International Third-Party username and password.
Navigate to the Join Options section and look for the field Jettis International CryptId (CryptInt key). The CryptInt key is an encrypted key that contains the customer's ProductCode. It's unique for a ProductCode in the system. You can find it using these instructions from Jettis International:
- Login into the Jettis Intl admin area by going to http://reports.jettisintl.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi.
- Click on My Account
- Click on Websites & Products
- Click on Products
- Right-click on Payment Form and left-click on Copy Link Location
- The join button (GET method) should look like the following example (the CryptInt will always be different for each join button). The cryptint id is after the '='.
Note: Third-parties do not notify NATS about new sales and sign-ups immediately -- there may be up to a 24-hour delay before NATS records third-party transactions.