NATS For Networks Affiliate Managers Report
The Affiliate Manager Report provides detailed information regarding Affiliate Managers set up in your NATS For Networks. It provides information regarding the affiliates they manage, as well as the statistics that they generate. This allows you to track how profitable an Affiliate Manager commission is, along with specific information regarding that Affiliate Manager(s) and their affiliates.
To view the Affiliate Manager Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select the "Affiliate Managers" tab from the side menu.
On the Affiliate Manager Report page, you will find a search box and an Affiliate Manager table. The search box allow you to narrow down your results by using various parameters, such as Date Range, Offer, Tracking, and Affiliate.
The available table in the Affiliate Manager Report provides various statistics regarding your Affiliate Managers. This includes:
- Affiliate - The username of the affiliate under the Affiliate Manager
- Sales - How many sales that affiliate has made under the Affiliate Manager.
- Income - How much income has been accrued by your Affiliate Manager.
- Rep Payout - The total payment earned by your Affiliate Manager.
- Aff Payout - The total payment given to all affiliates under this Affiliate Manager.
- Other Loss - Totals up any other losses that may have been accrued in this commission (i.e. transaction fees, payment fees, etc.)
- Profit - The total profit earned from your Affiliate Manager.