NATS For Networks Subscription Report
The Subscription Report provides in-depth details of each and every customer subscription that is tracked in your NATS For Networks system. This allows you to search and view specifics about each customer subscription, ensure its validity, and see specific dollar figures regarding each subscription.
To view your Subscription Report, go to the Reporting Admin and select the "Subscription" tab from the side menu.
On the Subscription Report page, you will find a search box and a Subscriptions table. The search box allows you to narrow down your results by using various parameters, including parameters from Date Range, Affiliate, Offer, and Tracking.
In the Subscription table, you will find various statistics related to subscriptions, including:
- ID - The Customer ID number of the subscription holder.
- Subscription - The Subscription ID number used to identify subscriptions in NATS For Networks
- Customer - The customer's username that has the subscription
- Purchased - Shows the product(s) that were purchased
- Spent - The dollar amount of money the customer has spent
- Cost - Any cost that you incurred as a result of the transaction (for example, various fees)
- Refunded - How much money has been refunded to a customer (for example, refunds and credits)
- Affiliate - Displays the affiliate that referred the specified customer
- Offer - Displays the offer that the customer is using
- Commission - Displays the commission that the customer signed up under
Clicking any customer or affiliate username brings you to the Customer Details or Affiliate Details page, where you can view any information about that specified customer or affiliate that is stored in NATS For Networks. You can also sort each column in this table by clicking the column title (i.e., Subscription). This will sort the table by that column by descending values.
NATS For Networks also offers the feature of being able to download a CSV dump for these statistics. To download this dump, simply click the "CSV" link under the search box.