Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Protected "Main Page" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 17:49, 14 June 2010
About Too Much Media
Too Much Media is a fast-growing Central New Jersey software company that develops and supports affiliate and content management software for Internet businesses, affiliates, and content providers. These products include NATS, CARMA, TubeStudio, and RSSdish.
Too Much Media is based on simple, efficient principles:
This Wiki is intended to give clients comprehensive information about our products, as well as answer basic support questions and problems. If additional help is necessary, please submit a support ticket through our TMM Client Area.
How Can I Submit a Support Request?
- Too Much Media offers support for our existing clients through the TMM Client Area
How Can I Contact Too Much Media?
- You can find our contact information through the Too Much Media Corporate Resources Page
Too Much Media Wiki News
- Looking for what's new in NATS or CARMA? Check out our Changelogs.
- Interested in NATS? Read the NATS4 Walkthrough.
- Having problems? Look for a solution in the NATS Common Errors and the CARMA Common Errors articles.
- TMM Insider Newsletter December 2008/January 2009 (Vol. I, Issue 9)
- TMM Insider Newsletter November 2008 (Vol. I, Issue 8)
- Trying to localize your join options in NATS3? Learn how to Geo-Target Join Options.
- New NATS3 Biller Documentation: WebBilling, Edelweiss Card, Paysite Cash.
Insider tips from recent issues of the Too Much Media Insider Newsletter
How do I Setup a New Biller?
Affiliates can also link to a specific part of your tour. For example, the affiliate can pass the variable, extra_var=1234 to a tour by appending a question mark and the variable assignment to their linkcode:
Learn more about linkcode manipulation on the Deep Linking article.