| NATS 4
Signing up at Centili
If you are interested in using Centili as a third-party processor within NATS 4, you will first need to have a Centili account. To learn more about their services, please visit: https://www.centili.com/
After registering with Centili have them set up the postback URL to point to your NATS installation
- Postback URL: http://linkdomain/signup/process_centili.php
- In the above, replace linkdomain with your linkdomain
Setting up in NATS4
Go to the Billers Admin. Near the bottom of the Current Billers table, you will find a section labelled Setup New Biller. Within this section, select Centili from the drop-down and click Add.
Next, Centili will need to be added to a cascade before it can be used. When setting up Centili in your cascades, you can choose the processing type to be used in the cascade step by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Centili currently supports the mobile processing type.
From the Default Tour of each site, scroll down to the Biller Details section and provide the API KEY and REBILL API KEY that were provided by Centili. Once supplied, click the Save Changes button.
Note: Without a REBILL API KEY, you will not be able to processing recurring join options.
Join Option Details
Visit your Sites Admin to edit (or create) join option(s) that will use the Centili biller within a specific site. Once editing, you will see the a list of fields for any billers in your system. Please ensure that you fill out any field with "Centili" in the label. This includes:
- CENTILI (id:#) Sign_key: - Encyrption key provided to you by Centili to encrypt option details
- CENTILI (id:#) Price ID: - Unique Numeric value to act as a one-time charge
When setting up join options, this biller will only accept rebill amounts that are the same as initial transaction amounts. For example, if the initial transaction is $29.95 for 30 days, the rebill must also be $29.95 for 30 days:
Join Option Rules
You may require that this join option has special rules on when it can be displayed on your join form. You can do so with the purple arrows next to the join option.
- This biller does not support Upgradeplus, Cross-sale or Upsell features in NATS.
- Centili decides currency based on the country code supplied by the join form. If you want to offer options in different currencies, you may want to configure join options rules based on country. By default, NATS determines country based on GEO IP. If GEO IP is not configured on your server, location specific join options rules will not work. But, Centili will attempt to identify the correct country and therefore currency. However, it may not be the join option amount chosen via the NATS pre-join form. So if you are using Centili to process your NATS surfers, you wnat to ensure that GEO IP is working correctly on the server.
If you have any further questions regarding the setup of Centili in NATS v4, please put in a support ticket.