TubeStudio Managing Sites
List of Sites
- The Site List tab brings you back to your list of sites.
- The Add a Site tab brings you to the page to add a new site. TubeStudio Basics goes over how to add a site.
- The All Channels brings you to all the channels you have created for all the sites.
Next to each site there is a list of actions that can be preformed on that site. This section describes those actions.
Edit Site Detail
- The Edit Site action allows you to edit the details of the site.
Edit Publish Rules
- The Edit Publish Rules action is to add videos that have not been published yet. For more details on how publish rules work please go to TubeStudio Publishing Rules.
Edit Site Channel
- The Edit Site's Channel action lets the details of channels for that site to be edited.
- To add or edit the channels please go to TubeStudio Managing Channels.
Edit Site Setting
- The Edit Sites Setting action allows you to override global settings from the Configuration Admin for a specific site. Please refer to TubeStudio Site Configuration for more information.
Managing Site Templates
- The Managing Site's Templates action shows the list of templates for the current skin. To create new skins please see the section TubeStudio Adding Skins and for managing skins please see TubeStudio Managing Skins.